Genuine financial planning is not a science; rather it is a fluid activity and lifelong process that constantly changes as your life changes.
That's right - genuine financial planning. We know the concept of financial planning is ambiguous for many people, and in some ways it is. After all, how do you take all the moving parts of your financial life and turn it into something understandable and meaningful?
We invite you to give us an opportunity to show you.
We believe genuine financial planning involves so much more than collecting information about your finances and handing you a boilerplate document that's ultimately going to sit on a shelf collecting dust (that you'll probably never read anyway)!
We believe genuine financial planning is an ongoing process that combines advice with technology - Advice that's authentic and from an advisor who truly cares about you, and technology that provides the tools to help you see the 30,000 ft. view of your finances so you can make more informed, strategic financial decisions. More importantly, that process needs to be able to adapt to your changing financial needs and life circumstances through the caring guidance of your financial planner.
A financial action plan may involve:
- Determining which investments should be made
- Reducing income tax liability
- Saving in purposeful, tax-advantaged retirement accounts
- Strategically planning for retirement income (which accounts do I tap from first?)
- Saving for children or grandchildren's future education
- Planning for the purchase of real estate
- Creating a spending plan to plan your cash flow
- Planning for life insurance and other types of insurance
- Creating an estate plan involving trusts, wills, and powers of attorney to facilitate legacy planning
"A successful financial life doesn't happen by chance, it happens by choice."